maandag 12 augustus 2013

Watermelons going high

School is coming closer and I am so not excited for it! Today my schoolbooks came in and I'll just hide them in my horror basement until school actually begins (FYI: I don't have a basement). I also tried wearing my watermelon shorts and I think the outfit actually worked out. I threw my dress on, but because it is a cut-out dress I hide my showing skin with a blazer. This outfit would be nice for clubbing, I'm not so keen on clubbing though. Clubs are just totally overcrowded and I prefer my nights in my bed with stupid animes and cookies.






 Wearing: Cut-out dress from Brandy Melville, high-waisted watermelon shorts from American Apparel, cut-out boots (Coltrane) from Jeffrey Campbell.




Stay curious!

Find me on: twitter | instagram | youtube | lookbook | tumblr | ask.fm

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten